Washing powder may not be a favorite thing to read, but if your clothing is sensitive or important to you, then you should take care of your cloths and select a good washing detergent powder And take more time when choosing a product to find out what quality each powder is and what is the best option for you.
Is the gel, liquid or capsule better for you than the traditional powder box? Do you have to wash your underwear in the same detergent as the thick one?
What are the ingredients of detergent powder?
Commercial cleaners contain about 10 to 20 percent of the active ingredient and the rest of the ingredients include ingredients, fillers, dyes and other compounds. Manufacturers provide cleansing power and are such as sodium tripolyphosphate and tetra sodium phosphate. Most manufacturers are alkaline. A small percentage of sodium carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) is commonly used to improve the ability of detergents to suspend pus and prevent them from settling again. Sodium silicate also reduces decay and degradation of goods. One of the most famous and the best detergent is washing powder in India. This washing powder formula includes:
- Liquid acidic oil: 10%
- Carboxymethyl Cellulose: 1%
- Sodium tripolyphosphate: 25%
- Trisodium phosphate: 5%
- Sodium perborate: 1%
- Optical Bleaching Agent (Tinopal): 0.2%
- Floor Lifting Agent:% 1
- Sodium silicate: 10%
- Sodium carbonate: 10%
- Sodium sulfate: 30%
- Essential oil (fragrance): 0.05%
- Color: 0.05%
- Water: 1%
What are the top 10 laundry detergents?
Today, with the expansions we are seeing in the healthcare industry, there are a variety of detergents available for different applications and even with a variety of fragrances, among which the most widely used are:
- Laundry powder: One of the earliest types of household laundry detergents can be said to be hand washing and has been used in the past.
- Laundry soap: It is a powerful detergent used to wash delicate and delicate clothes.
- laundry detergent: This type of detergent can be considered as the most widely used and one of the most common types. Due to the higher cleaning power of powders than detergents, they are the most suitable option for washing clothes with more odor and stains.
- Washing liquid: It is one of the products that has been widely used in the last few years, especially because of its pleasant aroma.
- Towel and clothing softener: Highly popular among families, these ingredients are recommended along with a variety
- Clothes softener fluid: In addition to eliminating static electricity and softening the fabric, it creates the perfect scent for towels and clothes. of detergents, especially for towels.
- Spotting on clothes
Most Famous brands in cost effective prices
Some detergents in supermarkets are manufactured to wash a certain volume, we have to pay attention to this. Paying for more expensive detergents does not necessarily guarantee better results. You need to make sure you buy a special detergent for special purposes. Most washing powders are now designed to work with washing machines, which product determines your purchase with factors such as price, fragrance and specific location for environmental effects. Most brands have their information on their websites, so do your research before making your purchase.